Monday, August 23, 2010

Sailing Into the Future

Several times this week I've been pryvy to the affects the current economy is having on people.

Some folks are looking down-trodden, frustrated, bits of anger flaring;  Others are flourishing, 

happy, eager to help others. 

New stores have opened in the area while some big companies are announcing that

they'll be closing some of their brick and mortar locations.

The pendulum is swinging back the other way in the real estate market,

however, those in the know are saying a couple of more years til we

get back to normal. 

I don't know about you, but I don't have the patience to wait and certainly not for a couple of years.

This summer I have taken matters into my own hands, have set sail, and am eager to share with

you where I'm headed and how I'm getting there.

 

Until next time, as my friend Nikki says, Live, love, laugh, share, and pay it forward!

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment